Each year, NAFA sponsors and participates in a wide range of galas, events, trade shows, buyer and student workshops and market visits to promote our high quality and diverse fur collections in key markets around the world. In addition to an annual Designer Campaign, Co-op Advertising, Fashion Editorials in international fashion magazines, Customer Campaigns and Designer Outreach are all fundamental elements of NAFA’s promotional and marketing campaign.
While NAFA always promotes all of our fur collections, over the past two years we have put extra effort into revitalizing the seriously depressed wild fur market, largely due to the loss of its key consumer market, Russia.
NAFA, together with the Wild Fur Shippers Council, contributed significantly into NAFA's wild fur promotional campaign in 2016. This ambitious promotional plan is making waves around the world, and showing promise in key fashion markets such as Italy and France, as well as mass markets such as China and Korea. No other auction house puts more effort into promoting your wild fur around the globe.
Here is a breakdown of some of the areas we’re proud to share with you from 2016:
• Attendance at 9 international fur fairs and fashion trade shows around the globe, promoting NAFA’s collection.
• Sponsoring, participating or hosting 9 fashion shows and galas in key markets, including the MiFur Finale, in which 10 of Italy’s top designers presented a unique capsule collection of garments and accessories, made exclusively with NAFA Northern Beaver and Raccoon.
• 20 Buyer Technical Workshops in major markets including China, Russia and Ukraine, averaging between 100-150 people per session.
• 2 back-to-back weeks of Studio NAFA workshops in Toronto, as well as participation in 7 design competitions in China, Korea, Japan, Greece, Russia and Poland where wild fur was the primary material used by these up and coming fashion designers.
• The launch of Front Row Fur in Fashion – a 112-page fashion-forward glossy magazine focusing on NAFA Furs - in Paris, Shanghai and New York, and distribution to upwards of 1,000 designers, customers, and brands in North America, Europe and China.
• A very successful Designer Campaign featuring Josephine Skriver, which generated a social media reach upwards of 500,000 views.
• 12 pages of advertising in key markets, including Russia, Korea, and North America.
• 30 pages of Fashion promotion and press in Russia.
• 23 pages of Fashion Editorials in Russia (Elle) and Korea (Noblesse), with circulations of 579,000 and 70,000 respectively.
As 2017 unfolds, NAFA looks forward to the opportunity to participate in many more spectacular galas, events and workshops, and to a continued emphasis on promoting wild fur in both new and traditional markets.
Check out all our events and press at:
Follow NAFA on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nafa.official/
Be our Friend on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nafa.official/