Dota 2: Store Playlist: http://bit.ly/13toENa
Dota 2: Store v2 Playlist: http://bit.ly/18ELTri
Dota 2 Playlist: http://bit.ly/T3qkIE
Dota 2 Store: http://www.dota2.com/store/
Dota 2 is a multiplayer online battle arena video game being developed by Valve Corporation and the stand-alone sequel to the popular Defense of the Ancients mod for Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos and its expansion pack, The Frozen Throne.
The basic setup of Dota 2 features two opposing factions, the Radiant and the Dire, which maintain strongholds containing critical structures called "Ancients" at opposite corners of a predominantly symmetrical map. The Radiant faction is based at the southwest corner of the map, while the Dire faction is based at the northeast corner. The bases of the Radiant and the Dire are connected by three main paths referred to as lanes, which are guarded by defensive towers and groups of periodically spawned units called "creeps" which traverse their lanes, attacking enemy units and structures upon sight. Two teams of five players are pitted against one another to compete as the primary defenders for each Ancient.
Royalty Free Music = https://machinimasound.com/
• Subscribe: http://bit.ly/SXxBU0
• 2nd Channel Unboxing: http://bit.ly/1xWnbP7
• Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/gid/103582791434884572
• Twitch: http://bit.ly/13WF9je
• Like Dota 2: http://on.fb.me/QE4DKe
• Like our page: http://on.fb.me/Qmql6a
• Instagram: http://bit.ly/1HA4xzy
• Follow: http://bit.ly/RYkNQI