This video Guide show you how to get from level 1-100 Alchemy in under 2 minutes and become Rich at the same time!
Alchemy Merchant Locations (21% chance of 1-4 Giants Toe's).
- Windhelm - The White Phial
- Falkreath - Grave Concoctions
- Solitude - Angeline's Aromatics.
- Dawnstar - The Mortar and Pestle.
- Markarth - The Hag's Cure.
- Riften - The Ragged Flagon, Elgrim's Elixirs.
- Whiterun - Arcadia's Cauldron.
- College of Winterhold.
- Bleakwind Basin.
- Blizzard Rest.
- Broken Limb Camp (Chest).
- Cradlecrush Rock (Chest).
- Guldun Rock (Chest, in the cave).
- Red Road Pass (Chest in hollowed out tree facing the fire).
- Seunda's Kiss (Chest).
- Sleeping Tree Camp.
- Steamcrag Camp.
- Stonehill Bluff (Chest x2).
- Talking Stone Camp (Chest x2 (one in cove by waterfall)).
- Tumble Arch Pass.
--- Ingredient's ---
Chillfurrow Farm - 7 cropsBattle-Born Farm - 6 cropsBrandy-Mug Farm - 8 cropsHlaalu farm - 6 cropsHollyfrost Farm - 11 cropsCowflop Farm - 12 cropsKatla's Farm - 3 cropsLoreius Farm - 6 cropsMerryfair Farm - 5 cropsSnow-Shod Farm - 4 cropsCreep Cluster Solstheim - Ashen areas Windhelm - South.Kynesgrove - South of Windhelm.Bonestrewn Crest - South, in the watery areas.Arch-Mage's Quarters - in the College of Winterhold.Riverside Shack.Atronach Stone.
Other method, have not had time to make a video on this.
- Get ingredients for several restoration potions, and enchanting potions.
- Enchant as much gear as you can with Fortify Alchemy.
- Equip your fortify alchemy gear and create a restoration potion.
Drink the restoration potion.
- Un-equip and re-equip your fortify alchemy gear.
- Repeat steps 3 to 5 until you think your gear is high enough.
- Once you think your gear increases alchemy enough, create a fortify enchanting potion.
- Use your fortify enchanting potion, and enchant something with fortify alchemy.
- Wait until your active potion effects go away, unequip all of your old fortify alchemy gear, and then equip your new fortify alchemy gear.
- Buy tons of random ingredients.
- If you repeated steps 3 through 5 enough times, you should now be able to level alchemy from 15 to 100 by creating a single potion.
- Reset alchemy from 100 to 15, create a potion. Repeat until you reach your desired level, or until you run out of ingredients.
Notes for this method;
- If your fortify alchemy gear is too high, the potions that you create will level you at a normal rate. If this happens you will need to start over and not loop restoration potions as many times. A good rule of thumb is if the value of your gear is a negative number, you went too high.
- It is a very good idea to get the Experimenter Perk maxed out and eat as many ingredients as you can before resetting alchemy so that you will have a wider variety of potions available to make for leveling.
Blue Butterfly Wing
Blue Mountain Flower
Eye of Sabre Cat
Ice Wraith Teeth
Luna Moth Wing
Swamp Fungal Pod
The above ingredients can be used to make the following high cost potions:
Damage Magicka Regen:
Bear claws, Blue Butterfly Wing, Blue Mountain Flower, Chickens Egg, Glow Dust, Hanging Moss, Nightshade, Spider Egg, Spriggan Sap
Chaurus Eggs, Nirnroot, Ice Wraith Teeth, Luna Moth Wing, Vampire Dust
Briar Heart, Canis Root, Imp Stool, Swamp Fungal Pod
There are some ingredients though you'll want to save to make "super" potions worth lots of money and experience. The ones I used are as follows:
Giant's Toe, Wheat, Hawk's Beak (Creep Cluster if you don't have Hawk's Beak)
Mora Tapinella, Scaly Pholiotam, Creep Cluster = Fortify Illusion, Regenerate Stamina, Restore Magicka, Fortify Carry Weight, Weakness to Magic
Bear Claws, Hanging Moss, Eye of Sabre Cat = Fortify Health, Damage Magicka Regen, Fortify One-Handed, Restore Stamina, Damage Magicka
Glow Dust, Glowing Mushroom, Hanging Moss = Resist Shock, Fortify Destruction, Damage Magicka, Fortify Health, Damage Magicka Regen
- Support the Channel and get Benefits: https://www.patreon.com/ESO
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/ESO-Guides-Entertainment/739954612731918?fref=ts
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ElderScrollsGui
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/eso_danny/
- Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/eso_youtube
- Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/esoyoutube#
Cheap Console & PC Games + DLC
- Elder Scrolls Games: https://www.g2a.com/r/all-skyrim-games
- Fallout Games: https://www.g2a.com/r/fallout-games
- Other: https://www.g2a.com/r/other-all-games